Content Delivery Network
CDN is short for Content Delivery Network. It helps deliver your content quickly, no matter where your customers are. Social media providers, video sites, gaming sites, these are some of the types of sites that make extensive use of content delivery networks. Their users are spread out and site owners need their content to reach their audience quickly, no matter where they’re at. That’s where a CDN comes in. Our CDN utilizes equipment in over 150 data centers around the world so that wherever your audience happens to be, they’re always close to your content.
What are the benefits of a CDN?
- Speed - Your viewers get their content quickly, regardless of where they’re located.
- Resilience - In the rare instance you experience a problem with one of your primary servers or cloud instances, your content will continue to flow from the locations you use on the CDN.
- Improve SEO - SEO is crucial to the performance of your business. A key factor to improve SEO rankings is site speed. As your site speeds increase your rankings improve. That helps customers find you!
- Increase Conversions - If your site is faster, your viewers are happier. They're not waiting, they're buying. Increasing speed is the best way to enhance the user experience for your customers. If your customers have a good experience, they buy more!
- Geoblocking - You can limit the availability of your content based on the location of those accessing it. If there are some areas where you do not want your content visible, they can be restricted.
We Are Here For You...
C2squared inc. goes far beyond simply providing products and services. We give you the keys to an entire platform of ready built and custom engineered services that are powerful, innovative, and responsive.